"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Monday, March 11, 2013

~ Cardinals & Conclave ~

We continue to pray for our Adopted Cardinal...and as we anticipate the Papal Conclave, we decided to join Equipping Catholic Families' GUESS WHO?! activity.


I printed out all five sheets of the cardinals here.

Since I've been clearing out my arts & craft boxes, I found these wooden doll pins and pegs and thought they would be useful...

But which to use?  Decisions, decisions.

There are only 27 wooden pins left and about 30 pegs...then I had a peg that had a little "hat" on top.  I thought I would save this for our next elected pope;  since I have four of them, I am going to do a Benedict XVI, Pope Emeritus, too.


I had originally intended to do an activity with my First Communion Class using the Cardinal sheets, however, we just didn't have time since we are preparing for the sacrament of First Confession in a week.

So, Little Lamb and I are taking some time today to learn more about some more of our Cardinals...since we have adopted our own


What a time we are living in...we have access to so much information.  We are excited to see the Papal Interregnum unfold...


Stay tuned.

Linking up to Catholic Bloggers Network

2 comments:

  1. How I admire the way you use the resources available to you for enriching your family's faith. Thanks so much for always sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you used the Guess Who printable...with wooden peg dolls (another craft close to my heart!) Did you see I just posted a new Guess Who? printable...24 POPES! Can't wait to see what you do with THEM! http://www.equippingcatholicfamilies.com/2013/03/brand-new-guess-who-24-popes-free.html

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Share it here...