"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Easter, Home & Garden


Joining Like Mother, Like Daughter for some pretty, happy, funny & real times...

{pretty}


This year, Easter seems to be pretty quiet.  It feels as though I am missing something...

Maybe I just need to learn to be at peace with some quiet...?   Anyhow...

We have been busy with other plans...future plans.  Easter, after all, is a time of new beginnings, of hope and of new life.

There are signs of new life all around us.  Even in this terrible drought we are experiencing, there is still growth and new life.

{happy}



It is time to make some Creamy Potato and Leek Soup...this makes everyone happy.

{funny}


Some bathroom beauty...if that is possible.  New curtains and fun way to display the unmentionables.

{real}


This is one sad chandelier.  It has been sitting and waiting to be hung in the girls bathroom for years.  Years!  One excuse after another..."I need to paint first...""I need to find the right hanging tool...""I'll have time this summer..."
Tomorrow...

Oh, yes!  One more real...scary-real...awaiting in my garden.  Time to trim back the overgrowth around the borders...

It was about 5 - 6 ft. long.  About the size when it changes from a reptile to a mammal!  This creature was enormous and vile.  Although, strangely beautiful with its color & pattern...blech!

And so, to not leave on an unpleasant note:


Popcorn:  {Look what that big dog did to my ball!}


Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter to find more contentment...



6 comments:

  1. Wow ... what was that? A snake or a huge lizard?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a s-s-s-snake. ;o( I am petrified of them.

      Delete
    2. That's very scary. How do you stop snakes entering the house?

      God bless.

      Delete
    3. We put up a NO (circle-slash) Snakes sign. :P

      Delete
    4. The snakes in your country are much smarter than my neighbour. I've made it obvious several times that when he parks opposite my drive he makes it very difficult for me to reverse out of my house. The message has still not sunk through!

      God bless.

      Delete
    5. Mark 12:31 - easier said than done. Our 'difficult' neighbors just moved...there is always hope, Victor. Don't stop praying.

      Have a blessed day!

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...