"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~ Mother's Day ~

M is for May, Mother, Marnier & Mimosa...Mmmmm!
Mother's Day 2011


Upon awakening, my eyes were delighted to find the following surprises awaiting me on my Mother's Day...
A lovely Brunch...






~ Orange Star ~
A gift from my First Communion children

~ Mother's Day Brunch Menu ~
  • Shrimp with spicy cocktail sauce
  • Lox, lightly toasted bagel with capers & cream cheese
  • Blossoms everywhere!
  • Chocolate covered eclairs
  • (Classic) Bon-bons
  • Refreshing Mimosas
  • Fresh strawberries & blueberries over pound cake, topped with whipped cream and a splash of Grand Marnier

Hanging basket
place to sip tea, read & pray...

Every Day is a Mother's Day...Feeling very Blessed!
May Crowning 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...