"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Thursday, October 25, 2012

~ Tea at Three ~

For Four...
Tea at 3 for 4

Ever since we started home schooling, we began the tradition of breaking for tea in the afternoon.  Usually about 3 O'clock we sit and enjoy a cup of tea and a simple snack. 

Our energy is revived, and our "stress" released.  Stress that is caused by our everyday foibles...or by allowing the exterior troubles to disrupt our day.

Enjoying tea definitely falls under "a few of my favorite things" category.  And enjoying tea with my children is the BEST of all.  Well, at least right up there!
Little Lamb's pumpkin spice bread (with carrots!) yum-me!!


When I go "home" to visit my parents...I can usually count on being offered a cup of tea;  another favorite thing.  I can sit and relax and enjoy the good company of my mom & dad.

I hope to give that same gift to my children...

Fresh from the garden...