"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Friday, October 26, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
round button chicken
Every Thursday, at Like Mother, Like Daughter!
 
I thought I would give this a try...LM,LD is one of my top 10 favorite blogs.  The "HAPPY AT HOME" posts are helpful, while at the same time, fun to read.  My personal favorites are the "The Reasonably Clean House!" and "Food Organization"...well, my recommendation would be to just go there and read them all!
 
{pretty}
I bought these fresh cut flowers about 10+ days ago...they were looking quite sad, so I trimmed their stems, cleaned and changed the water in the vase...I think they still look PRETTY.
 
{happy}
 Visiting the "Happiest place on Earth"...but what made me HAPPY, was the park was not crowded! (one of the many benefits of home schooling - take vacation when everyone goes back to "school")
 
{funny}
 This LOTR costume really cracked me up; very FUNNY...the entire Lord of the Rings gathering was F.U.N.
 
{real}
 
pencil marks under table, courtesy of bored student...
Piles...PILES...PILES

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words! and welcome!
    Love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for Hosting! I am now working on cleaning up the piles in my "real" photos. Have a great day! ~ Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Share it here...