"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

~ Twenty-first Anniversary ~



"I will love you and honor you all the days of my life...."


"to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part..."

Wow, I can't believe that we are already celebrating our 21st Wedding Anniversary...amazing!
Tonight, we will celebrate with a special dinner...out!
At first I thought it would be nice to stay home - the children made us a very romantic and lovely Italian-themed dinner last year - with music & dancing and delicious food hand-made with much love.  However, tonight we dine out...and I'm looking forward to dining downtown this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...