"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Monday, July 30, 2012

~ Everythings Peachy! ~

Fresh peaches from the backyard!










Peachy in Color!


So excited that my orchids are not dead doing well! I have not had much luck with orchids in the past...although they are a favorite of mine. This one particular flower is very special - it was a gift from a friend.








 Here is a picture several days later. 
And now the flower is blooming nicely! 

My John Paul II roses are really thriving!  So lovely are these roses...I have this one in a pot.  It shares the space with a yellow calla-lily.  I may have to transplant the lily at some point...I hate to disrupt the roses.  Although they would probably benefit in the long run - I don't want to rock the boat!

 We have some tropical type plants now in place...aren't these beautiful?

  OK.  Last photo.  (I could go on and on and on...this is just the tip of the iceburg) lol.

"The grass is withered, and the flower is fallen: but the word of our Lord endureth for ever." 
 ~  Isaiah 40:8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...