"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Saturday, January 28, 2012

~ Rose Buds ~

Rosebud's Girls Club is a club that I host at my home...the Coordinator and Leader is a wonderful, lovely, talented and generous woman ~ Lorelei  (thank you, Lorelei!)
Making a Crown of flowers for Our Lady ~ May
Making Place Setting cards ~ November



Gathering at Our Lady's Grotto ~ May Pilgrimage

Creating a delicious Parfait ~ when Mommies aren't able

Many, many Years ago, I coordinated the Little Flowers Girl's Club - hosting it in my home and then in my parish - as the group size grew and grew and then on to include both the Little Flowers Girls Club and Blue Knights Boys Club. 
It was a lot of fun and very worthwhile...but, it took lots of time... and lots of planning and...commitment.

I'm thankful for the Rosebuds, and Lorelei and the families that commit...

These girls are learning Leadership skills and forming Christian Virtues ~
          They are learning to be Responsible - Thinking and Acting in a Responsible way ~
                       And Having Fun while doing so....

Creating Friendships and Sodality.

Rosebuds is based on and inspired by the Teachings of St. Josemaria Escriva, Founder of Opus Dei.