"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Monday, April 30, 2012

~ Forty is Good, Fifty is Better ~

In this case...Fifty is better, because...
This Lenten and Easter Season have just been different.  Not a bad different.  But just not as focused.  We have a lot of projects and events that are taking much of our time...I have been making an effort to stop the extras, saying NO to the wonderful charitable works that always tempt me...trying to always put my family first.

I'm so thankful for the Fifty Days of Easter ~ from Easter Sunday until Pentecost Sunday or Whit Sunday.  We can celebrate the Risen Lord.  His Triumph over sin.  A Feast of Faith.  Focusing back to what and how we are living.

Leftovers from Lent and "Easter"...makes perfect 50 days of feast.

Living the Liturgical Year, one feast day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...