"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Saturday, April 21, 2012

~ One Year, Today ~

Oh my!  I began this blog one year ago, today...wow, time sure does fly!  LOL!!  Seems like I just began blogging...and by the looks of my scanty entries, one might say that I have just begun! LOL!  I'm averaging less than, well, who's counting anyways!?
I have so many treasures that I want to share here, but no time to do so.  Oh well.  I'm living the moment and enjoying my children.  I'll continue to post when I can...

So a little post on our Rosebuds Girls club...
rosebuds for the Rosebuds
Butterfly gave the Virtue and Catechism Talks.  She did great!  The virtue was Charity and Kindness and the catechism was on Corporal and Spiritual Works.
And then we the girls had a cake decorating class...yummy fun!!

Butterfly's sweet creation

My favorite

Cupcakes, Cupcakes, Cupcakes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...