"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Monday, May 14, 2012

~ Anniversaries ~

Today we are celebrating several Anniversaries...

The 37 year anniversary of our Pastor's Priestly Ordination.  We celebrated by attending the Holy Mass this morning, which he celebrated.







The 1 year Priestly Ordination

And Conductor's 7 year First Holy Communion Anniversary...
Conductor serving at the Holy Mass for our Pastor's 37 year Priestly Ordination Anniversary

First Communion Candle with Guardian Angel holder

Communion Prayer:
"My Jesus, I believe that you are truly present in the Most Blessed Sacrament.  I love you above all things, and I desire to possess you within my soul.  I believe it because You have said it, and I am ready to give my life to maintain this truth."


A very blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...