"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

~ Table Manners ~

I was so tempted to purchase this sign...but the frugal part of me said that I could make this myself...but then the (alpha) procrastination part of me laughed. 

So, I think I will print it out on some pretty card-stock and frame it...or better yet, just pin it to our kitchen bulletin board.  

Because the occasional reminders are still needed: 


Wouldn't these make great place mat holders?!?

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of place mats with that message! I bet if someone would make them they'd sell like hotcakes! BTW I hope your studies are going well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they would sell well, too! :o)
      Studies are going so-so...thanks for asking. Feeling overwhelmed these days...

      God bless and I hope you are doing well, Anna!

      Delete
  2. And with place mats, you have an instant manners checklist with every meal!

    'Hope all is well! Blessings and graces for your days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! They could be made out of a plastic that is both dry eraser friendly and wipe off easy...
      So glad you stopped by, Marcia!
      Blessings to you!

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...