"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Monday, September 8, 2014

~ Back To School - 2014-2015 ~



Although my teens are now in their second week of school, we officially began our Home School classes - today.  




Since we began home schooling, 12 years ago, we have used the Nativity of Mary as our official school start date.  Today was no different.  
Vespers at St. Albert's Priory, to celebrate the Vigil of Our Lady's Feast Day.  




Our morning included sharing our school supply surprises and I brought back an even older tradition:  "Sunshine Omelets". I first made these for my husband, 24 years ago!  
I made sure to use our Fresh Eggs.  



Well, we have our schedules in place, and calendars to help keep us organized and (hopefully) on top of things.  Please pray for us!  We are praying for all the Home Schooling Families out there!!


+AMDG+

Joining CBN Link-Up Blitz










6 comments:

  1. Praying that your new year at school is successful and fulfilling.

    May God bless you and your family always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers! God bless you and your family!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for enquiring about a copy of my book "More Time for Reflections". I have responded on my Blog. However, if you could please write to me on enquiries@holyvisions.co.uk we can discuss a signed copy.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not had a chance to read your latest book, Victor, but I do plan to do so. I gave your first book, "Time for Reflections", away as a gift and it was very well received. I really do not want to put you through any trouble...the e-version is already so generous of you!

      God bless you and your work!

      Delete
  3. LOVE the traditions...and your photos are beautiful.!
    I';m always in awes of bloggers who can create those gorgeous collage-y type things I have to try doing that! Do you use picmonkey? I've heard theya re "easy" and cheap/free....

    More importantly, Valerie good luck this year and God bless all of you starting back!

    I'll see you here again soon.
    xo
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chris and thank you for stopping by! Yes, I use the picmonkey website...very easy and free or you can upgrade for a fee. It really helps to take those single shots and create a 'story'.

      God bless you and your family!

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...