"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Thursday, January 8, 2015

PRIORITIES

That is it.

Plain and simple and to the point.

The word I chose to help steer my 2015 year.


PRIORITIES.

There are a lot of good and wonderful works to be done...but there are certainly more important things to be done.  My vocation as a wife, mother, and teacher to my children are my top PRIORITIES.  One or all of those three supersede anything else.


I love this quote by Socrates.

I love the chance at a New Beginning...

I have been very busy getting our activities on the calendar.  I have heard it said that 'priorities are the steering wheels of life.'




Prioritize.  It is a word that works well with SIMPLIFY.  

Simplify is a word my husband and I adopted years ago, and continue to use, to help run our household and day to day planning.

I have also heard, "The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities."  ~ Stephen Covey     YES!!!

In addition to my 'word of the year' I have been praying about my resolutions...My thoughts about RESOLUTIONS.




Wishing you a blessed and fruitful New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Happy and Peaceful New Year to you and your family.

    I love the Socrates quote. I can sit on the sofa, pizza in one hand and a beer in the other, and watch this quote all day. He was really smart, I think.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A blessed New Year to you and your family, Victor! Thank you for stopping by!
      Sofa + pizza + beer + Socrates quote = happy

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...