"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Simple Woman's Daybook: December 2015

I'm joining hostess Peggy and friends over at...



FOR TODAY ~ December 2015

Outside my window...promising rain clouds.


I am thinking...about taking a walk, and then one everyday after that.




I am thankful...for the security of my home:  warmth, rest, love.

In the kitchen...hubby is roasting a garlicky smelling roast.  I am getting ready to bake something gingery.  ;o)



I am wearing...



I am creating...preserved memories with my blog~journal.

I am going...to put aside more time to journal.

I am wondering...how my son is doing at his yearly air-soft war games camp.

I am reading...Misericordiae Vultus, again...

I am hoping...my son is doing ok in the day's 30 degree weather.

I am looking forward to...visiting with family this New Year's Eve.

Around the house...fireplace warmth, oven smells, teens sleeping in.

I am pondering...plans for the New Year.

A favorite quote for today..."Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do...but how much love we put in that action."
 ~ Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

One of my favorite things...
sharing a meal with my family.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Organize & downsize Christmas decorations & ornaments that I did not use this year.
Meal Plan for January.
Give away 25% of my wardrobe.

A peek into a day within my week...



2 comments:

Have a thought? Share it here...