"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Friday, January 25, 2013

~ An Agreeably Argumentative Opinion ~



Me:  "How do you like the Valentine decorations that I put up?"

Little Lamb:  "Mom, it's too early."



Me:  Well, I like to have them out on the 1st of February."

Little Lamb:  "Is Valentine's Day on the 1st?"  (knowing full well it is not)



Me:  No; But I like to have the decorations out on the 1st and through the entire month of February to get the most out of my efforts.  And since I'm putting away the Christmas decorations, it's easy to pull out the St. Valentine decorations.  Does that make sense?"

Little Lamb:  "No."



Me:  "Oh!  You are just being sassy."

Little Lamb:  "I'm not being sassy; It's just my opinion."

Me:  lol.  "You're not being opinionated, you're being argumentative."

Little Lamb:  OK, then, I'm argumentative to help you!"

:o)



That's what I call an agreeably argumentative opinion (aka sassy).  Although, it is a little earlier than I like to put out my St. Valentine's decor...

2 comments:

  1. I love your Valentines Decorations! They are so sweet - especially the "Happily Every After" sign!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is the first I've used the sign...

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...