"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Friday, August 23, 2013

~ 3 - 2 - 1 ~

Joining Jenny and the other Ladies over at Suscipio for





3 Things I am Thankful For…
~ Firefighters
~ St. Florian
~ My Pastor

2 Places I Would Love to Visit…
~ Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mexico
~ Washington, DC (with all the monuments, memorials, etc)

1 Place I Love to Go…
~ to visit my parents and share a cup of tea.




Join Jenny over at Suscipio for some fantastically Friday fun...

3 comments:

  1. We have plenty to be thankful for. Praise the Lord.

    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed we do, Victor...
      God bless you and yours!

      Delete
  2. Thank you Hand-Maid for visiting my Blog and for your enquiry. I have responded more fully there.

    I am grateful for your kind support.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Share it here...