"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Something Pretty, Something Happy...

Joining Like Mother, Like Daughter for some pretty, happy, funny and real family fun!


{pretty}



I found this new plaid and floral print scarf.  It looks prettier in person.  I love the soft hues with the look of two scarves intertwined (minus the bulk).  

{happy}

We enjoyed an exciting basketball game at Santa Clara University.  The Seminarians of St. Patrick's faced off against the Priests of the Diocese of San Jose.  We took a few of the teens from our Youth Group.  Happy Times!


{funny}

I snapped a quick photo of this wild looking vegetable...I have never seen anything like it before.  Very funny looking!  What is it!?


{real}



These drinks have been part of my New Year's resolution...HEALTH via REAL food.  They are refreshing!  I will post the recipes of my favorites...


Go to Like Mother, Like Daughter to find more contentment...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...