"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Tea for Twelve

My Little Lamb has turned Twelve!  
So what do you do for a sweet girl of twelve years?


{pretty}


Her sister and I thought a Tea Party would be fun...
and so did her friends.





We have a sweet little Tea Room in our town.  
It was the perfect venue for our little celebration.

{happy}


Everyone dressed so lovely and looked so pretty and feminine.



Our tables were set so that all twelve of the guests sat together in the most comfortable, yet elegant, setting.



I loved how there where just a random variety of tea cups and saucers, tea pots and stacked cake stands.  
{fun}
Why would it look like such a mess in my house, but here it looked so pretty and serendipity like?

{real}

Happy TWELFTH Birthday 
my Little Lamby!
You are so poised and confident for such a young lady - I love that about you!
You are fun to be around, and you make me laugh, a lot.
Although you are a determined young lady, your heart is soft and full of goodness.  
I pray Our Lady keeps you in her constant care, and that your Gaurdian Angel is ever vigilant with your safety.
Although you are my 'baby', I am happy to see you grow and become the person that God has intended you to be...you are His and He has great plans for you!

XOXOXO ~ mom

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  ~ Jeremiah 29:11


Joining Like Mother, Like Daughter for some pretty, happy, funny and real times...
~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea!! A special setting for a special birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful party! Birthday blessings to your young lady!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary, for the birthday blessings! God bless you!

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...