"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Little Women's Hospitality & Little Flowers Girls' Club

Joining Like Mother, Like Daughter for some pretty, happy, funny and real times...
~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

{pretty}

I am starting up a Little Women's Hospitality group, and I will be implementing all the virtues learned in the Little Flowers Girls Club.
The Little Flowers & Little Women's Hospitality Girls' Club:  Teaching young girls from the ages 5 and up, virtues through scripture and classic literature, using the Saints virtuous lives as an example, centered around the Catholic Faith.
windypoplarsroom:

Millicent E. Gray
“Beth Dresses One of Her Dolls”
credit
This has been on my heart for some time, and since my youngest daughter has just turned twelve, I am motivated to make it happen.  I thought I was done organizing or hosting any Girls' Club.  But, I was truly inspired by Jennifer over at Catholic Inspired, and after much prayer, I decided to give a another go.
I have found a lot of pretty crafts, and ideas for our meetings.  I cannot wait to share them!

We had our first meeting to discuss and plan, and I am happy to say that our group will officailly begin in 3 short weeks!

{happy}


The family helped my mom celebrate her 85th Birthday!
She requested a white cake with pineapple filling and whipped cream icing...
Butterfly created this yummy cake to specification.
I suggested she use crushed pineapple, lemon curd and whipped cream for the cake filling.  It was PERFECT!
HAPPY 85TH BIRTHDAY MOM!
I LOVE YOU!
Thank you for all that you have done for me and the family.
I hope to honor you always.

{funny}
Big brother finds little sisters creation...some mild teasing ensued...the glove-hen-head was popped shortly thereafter (and not by big brother).  I love Little Lamb's creativity.

{real}
credit
I have been doing a lot of research, planning and PINNING.  What ever did I do before Pinterest???...and I accompished so much more before Pinterest!!!  It can be a useful tool, or disadvantageous.  Anyway, so many great and wonderful ideas are being compiled for our Little Women's Hospitality group meetings.
I am going to be checking out this tool for teaching Communication Skills and Etiquette ideas.


Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter to find more contentment...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...