"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Sunday, October 9, 2016

This one's for you...

Little Lamb.

A week or so ago, you asked me why I don't journal on my blog anymore...

I am so glad you asked and I am SO thrilled that you enjoy reading and remembering a few of our family highlights.

There are about 20+ posts that are waiting to tell of some of the adventures and blessings that we have experienced over the paste several months (and years).  I promise to work on them so that you can have a place to reminisce.

I really miss sharing some of the family times here on the blog.  Now that things have settled down a bit, I hope to start posting again.

To help get things going...let's begin sharing about my very favorite season of all,..

AUTUMN

Thank you, Little Lamb, for helping me put up all the Autumn decor!

It was fun!  Any you were Oh, So, helpful.  

xo, 

2 comments:

Have a thought? Share it here...