"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Monday, September 3, 2012

~ Incentives ~

Summer is coming to a close.  My favorite season is fast approaching. 

I have been spending the past week re-organizing, de-cluttering, super-simplifying and searching for the perfect incentive for...

All new assignments.  With age, comes bigger responsibilities and bigger protests.
Some little reward...to increase productivity, to maintain cheerfulness, and to squelch avoid whining disquietness.

Unfortunately, "gold stars" are not enough any more...



And rather than deal with the consequence of nagging the "green square" or yelling "red circles"...I have decide to use a few new colors of my own...
meet the new gold, red and green brown "incentives":

Where are the green ones?!  New "Fall" colors.
Who can resist!?
Bribe?  I think not.  Brilliant?  You bet!
It is a mother's desire to maintain peace in the household...and to keep an orderly and tidy home.

I love this Season.