"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

~ Moments of Grace ~ * ~ Daybook 2014 No. One ~

I am thankful for…
+  My walking path
+  Comfy shoes
+  Another day...

I am praying for…

+  Rain
+ Peace in my heart
+ Patience to tackle the clutter...oh!  the clutter!
 

I am listening to…
(because I have visited this post multiple times, in order to finish. I am working in stations)

+  It's a Beautiful Day - (Jamie Grace)
Amazing Grace - (Celtic Woman)
You Raise Me Up - (Celtic Woman)


I am reading…


+  I will be attending a doctrine class, starting next week...so out comes the CCC

A favorite quote right now…

+  “The devil is afraid of us when we pray and make sacrifices. He is also afraid when we are humble and good. He is especially afraid when we love Jesus very much. He runs away when we make the Sign of the Cross.” (St. Anthony of the Desert, Abbot)

I am pondering…

+ My Resolutions


I am learning…

+  I need to go back to prioritizing
+ 'Unplug' during the day


The daily grace…

+ I am looking for that daily grace in the ordinary daily things...


In my domestic church…

+ Need to grocery shop!
Procrastinating Thinking about beginning my great effort to Meal Plan...

Captured…



Every time I walk past this, I smile.  :o)  Doesn't his smile, make you smile?  It's contagious.

 photo MomentsofGraceLogo.jpg

4 comments:

  1. That's the perfect word for the Pope's smile: contagious :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just visited your Sewing Lady's Journal blog...how wonderful!
      "To sew is to pray..." Such a beautiful quote you posted.

      Delete
  2. Love that quote! I'm reading a book that the text of a retreat based on the writings of Therese of Lisieux and your quote fits perfectly. The book is "The Way of Trust and Love" by Jacques Philippe - quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That book title sounds so familiar, as does the author. I think I may own that book; I'll have to look. This year I want to increase my spiritual reading...

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...