"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sweet Sixteen

Joining Like Mother, Like Daughter for some pretty, happy, funny and real times.


{pretty}
My sweet girl turned SIXTEEN!!!  I love you my dear, what a beautiful young lady you have become...I am so very proud of who you are and all that you do, for the glory of God.  You are sweet, and fun, and (so very, very) smart, and talented.  You are an angel in my eyes and one of my greatest and most precious treasures.  Happy Birthday...with all my LOVE.  XOXOXOXO

{happy}
Fifteen was just a blink away... ;o) 
Fourteen was two blinks... ;o)  ;o)
Thirteen was three...;o) ;o)  ;o)

{funny}
My Sweet Sixteen decided to make a day of fun, with her sister and me, at the salon for a mani & pedi...it was fun, fun, funny!  We sat three in a row and were pampered with fun girly stuff - not to mention, very relaxing.  We walked out of there with fabulous feet & fingers!

{real}
My teens had their friends over for a soccer game...I remember having lots of energy and a voracious appetite as a youth...I am happy to report:  things have not changed much in that area.  It makes this mama's heart happy to take care of our guests; I certainly inherited the love of hospitality from my mother.

Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter to find more contentment...

4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday indeed to sweet Butterfly! God is so good!

    I like the idea of a day at the salon. It's such a grown-up thing to do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and Happy Birthday to your daughter. Many Happy Returns.

    May God bless her and all of you as a family.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Share it here...