"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Friday, January 29, 2016

L.I.F.E.

L is for LIFE



I is for IMMORTAL

F is for FAITH


E is for ETERNAL



Eleven years ago, January 22, 2005, I was pushing my youngest in her baby stoller.  My six and seven year old children flanked their baby sister's stroller...it was our very first, THE very first annual Walk for Life, West Coast.  We were a peaceful crowd of about seven thousand people.  A lot of families and priests made up the walkers.  The experience was intense.  The opposition that showed up that day were evil and vulgar and malicious.

Fast forward to January 23, 2016 and those then six and seven year old children, are now joined by their youth group and 50,000+ of their peers...leading the way.  They are the Pro-Life Generation.  We are, now, tens of thousands that Walk for Life.

There is Faith.  There is Hope.  There is LIFE.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...