Dear Valerie,
Congratulations!
You have adopted this Cardinal:
Francisco Robles Ortega,
from Mexico,
born 2.3.1949.
He's been a Cardinal since 24.11.2007
He's been a Cardinal since 24.11.2007
and his function is: Archbishop of Guadalajara, Mexico
May the prayer for your Cardinal be deeply blessed.
Have you adopted your Cardinal yet?
Little Lamb: "I have to say, he does look good in red"
Mom: "But would he look good in white?"
;o)

... which is, of course, the correct question! I'm going to try to adopt one myself.
ReplyDeleteBlessings on you and your cardinal!
DeleteWe have participated in an adopt-a-priest program here in our diocese for the past 10+ years. It is such a beautiful way to pray for our religious and to keep them in mind.
It was nice to have a face to our named Cardinal, I printed it out and we did some research on him...he's become one of the family, or should I say familia!? :o)