"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Thursday, February 28, 2013

~ Cardinals ~


 

Dear Valerie,
Congratulations!
You have adopted this Cardinal:

Francisco Robles Ortega,
from Mexico,
born 2.3.1949.
He's been a Cardinal since 24.11.2007
and his function is: Archbishop of Guadalajara, Mexico
May the prayer for your Cardinal be deeply blessed.
 


Have you adopted your Cardinal yet?

Little Lamb:  "I have to say, he does look good in red"

Mom:  "But would he look good in white?"

;o)

 

2 comments:

  1. ... which is, of course, the correct question! I'm going to try to adopt one myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blessings on you and your cardinal!
      We have participated in an adopt-a-priest program here in our diocese for the past 10+ years. It is such a beautiful way to pray for our religious and to keep them in mind.
      It was nice to have a face to our named Cardinal, I printed it out and we did some research on him...he's become one of the family, or should I say familia!? :o)

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...