"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Sunday, February 10, 2013

~ Regular or Decaf? ~

Actually, I'm definitely more of a tea drinker...but lately I've indulged in a couple specialty coffee drinks at my local coffee house....
Which is not, at all, my usual routine.
 
Then I came across this quick & just.for.fun quiz:
 
 

through this blog
 
Apparently I'm a...
 

You Are a Frappuccino

 

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and too indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low
 
 
Actually, I have never had a Frappuccino...and Cafe Mocha was not one of the results.  Ha.
 
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. that quiz looks fun. I have never drank coffee but I get plenty, probably too much, caffeine from diet soda and a little from tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in my twenties went I had my first coffee...a co-worker put (snuck) some in my hot chocolate! I still prefer tea...

      Delete
  2. The quiz result told me that I am Black Coffee, and that is exactly how I happen to like my coffee :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's just how my hubby likes his, black..."anything else is not coffee". lol.

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...