"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Thursday, February 14, 2013

~ My Love ~




HAPPY ST. VALENTINE'S DAY to all...
It's pretty quiet for us this year since we have already begun the Lenten season.  Nothing like LAST YEAR.

However, as I was waiting in the car for my husband to return from picking up a few grocery items LAST WEEK...this falls on my lap:
smart (camera) phones - handy!


It was such a surprise and so sweet and thoughtful.  I was completely caught off guard.  One week early! 
The roses still look lovely today...

and the thought will still be lovely tomorrow...

I'm OK if my sweet-heart brings me home a BIG BOX of CHOCOLATES today...



but I won't hold my breath.  LOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...