"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Sunday, May 12, 2013

~ Mother's Day ~ May 12, 2013

A gift from my son...


Very thoughtful...very sweet (very delicious, too!)  Love the lemon flavor on shortbread.


A gift from my youngest (Little Lamb)...





Cinnamon-y hot chocolate from scratch...Mexican Hot Chocolate!  My fave.

A gift from my Butterfly....an amazing Sunday Brunch for me, my mother-in-law, and sister-in-law...




















A gift to all mothers...I LOVE to make flower arrangements.











A gift to Our Lady...Our Mother.





After the lilies have opened up a bit...I believe they are happy being at the foot of Our Lady as she cuddles her Son.


The morning began...listening to my daughters sing in the choir at the Cathedral; while my son served, as our bishop celebrated the Holy Mass. 














Then home, where my husband delighted me with a few of my favorite things...similiar to last years lovely brunch
Cookies Hand-made with love from SIL

A Very Blessed Mother's Day to All...

4 comments:

  1. What a full day, and what doting hubby and kids! You are one blessed mom! Lilies at the foot of Our Lady and her Son -- an inspiring sight.

    Have a good week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Counting my blessings...Have a wonderful week...

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful day. The food looks delicious -especially the cookies.

    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless your mother & those before her...God bless you, too!

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...