I have been trying to remember to take photos of some of my finished arrangements.
Each arrangement is different. Even when I use the same types of flowers, or maybe even the same colors; the arrangements always come out different or unique, in their own little way. They are all so special.
A lot like people. :o)
I have come to learn that arranging flowers is a type of art...and since I can't draw or paint...
By no means am I an expert at floral design. But, I do have a great love for flowers, and, an even greater love for God.
And since this is my little gift to Him, for His glory, I know he will take what I offer and, as little as it is, make it His.
God really knows how to make all things beautiful...
Besides, you can't really mess up flowers; they are just so beautiful - each and every one. And when you put them together...an explosion of beautifulness!!
~ SEPTEMBER'S GIFT ~
~ OCTOBER'S GIFT ~
And a couple from the side altars...
~ NOVEMBER'S GIFT ~
| an explosion of beautifulness |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a thought? Share it here...