"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

~ Autumn Traditions ~

There are so many things that I love about the Autumn.  The colors in the foliage are beautiful.  The warm days with pleasant breezes and the crisp cold nights...I get to bring out my sweaters; and my boots!  More reading opportunities!!!!
Autumn gives us an excuse to enjoy a hot cup of something...
Rainy days = Hot Chocolate
Baking in the kitchen and all the yummy smells that baking brings about... Oh yes; and all the fun activities to prepare for it...








Ready for the freezer.


On All Hallow's Eve, give or take a day or two, we *carve* the pumpkin.  I think we are set for the baking season.


In our house, pumpkin seeds don't usually make it to see a new day...
This year I wanted to try a new recipe .
I didn't use the Worcestershire sauce, but I did use the garlic.  Mmmm good.
 
Off to read some books...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...