"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Thursday, October 17, 2013

~ ONE in a MINION Party ~



~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday at Like Mother, Like Daughter


{pretty, happy, funny & real} all wrapped up into one BIG PARTY


Here, Despicable Me translates into Invaluable Ten...

...which is what my little girl is to me!  She is ONE in a MILLION!

These little minion creatures are loveable, adorable and funny, and so is my Little Lamb, more so!

We had a blast making the decorations and Little Lamb hand-made her own invitations...so cute!

Everything was hand-made with much love...and I spent most of the day in the kitchen with her making and baking for "my baby's" TENTH!  She was one happy girl!

She chose her cake, and her Birthday Dinner - TEN IS A BIG DEAL!!!

Double digits. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...10!!

Worthy of creating FUN BANNERS

 We searched our craft closet & craft boxes and (thankfully) found all that we needed.

 I searched for some Minion images and voila!  A FUN & FESTIVE Banner!

My Minions:  Conductor, Little Lamb & Butterfly



It was MINION MADNESS!



Party Crasher - evil minion
Little Lamb decided on a Dark Chocolate Cake with Fresh Raspberry Filling and covered in Dark Chocolate Ganache Icing.  It was the perfect combination.
Ack! Suzy Homemaker in my favorite fancy apron. :oP


The cake was dense, but oh.so.moist.  An excellent recipe that I will request for my birthday...
(minus the minions)

When making MINIONS, you will need Sugar, Sugar, AND MORE SUGAR!(bleck)
oh, and some bananas. 
Going Bananas for Minions!





WE LOVE YOU...PRECIOUS DAUGHTER...
YOU ARE TRULY ONE IN A MILLION,
BECAUSE YOU ARE BEAUTIFULLY AND FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY 
~ MADE BY GOD ~
Ten years old
Go to Like Mother, Like Daughter to find more contentment...

4 comments:

  1. Now that is adorable so many clever Minion ideas - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a google search and was overwhelmed by all the ideas...all were easy to create...especially because the birthday girl helped. :o)

      Delete
  2. Best wishes to your daughter.

    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting...be well!

      God's grace to your days...

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...