"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Saturday, October 26, 2013

~ Birthday Bows ~


Butterfly and I worked together to decorate these gifts.

Simple, but thoughtful.  We used silk flowers that I had in my craft box.

The wired ribbon (love this stuff) was from last years clearance bin...stock up!

It was easy and makes the present really special...

...and you want to make the recipient feel special...

...because the recipient IS special!
~ Autumn Bows ~

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love doing fancy gift wrapping (not that there's any opportunity in my life currently).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Often, I'm in a rush and use the handy gift bags...it's nice to be able to give a gift in a box with a bow once in a while.

      Delete
  2. What beautiful pictures and great gifts. You're really talented. I like visiting your Blog because of all the wonderful pictures. God bless you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am happy to have you visit and I appreciate your comments. Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  3. That is one professionally wrapped and decorated gift! No doubt the recipient was very happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you in on a little secret, we did not use wrapping paper...it's all bows. We liked the black & white box and did not want to cover it, so we did the same with the plain white box - which made the bows *pop*.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for taking the time to write to me on my Blog, Hand-Maid. I have responded there.

    May God bless you and yours always.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Share it here...