"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Thursday, October 10, 2013

{pretty, happy, funny, real} ~ The flavor of Autumn ~

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday at Like Mother, Like Daughter
 
{pretty}
The Kitchen Table Centerpiece
 
{happy}
 
An early birthday gift from my children.
 
I think they were pretty happy about it...
since it makes hot chocolate and Hot Apple Cider!
How convenient!  :o)
And that makes ME HAPPY!
 
{funny}
 
Little Lamb has been asking to learn the following languages:
Spanish, Italian, German, Latin and Polish
Little Lamb making her own layered candle
 
She wants to speak these languages "conversationally" and not just learn them "grammatically".
 
 
Little Lamb:  Mom, when can I learn Spanish?
Me:  Well, there's no time like the present!  (Getting up from my computer and immediately getting out the Rosetta Stone).
Little Lamb:  WOW, that's the first time I've heard you say that!
Me:  Really?  You act so surprised...do you like that saying?
Little Lamb:  Yes; that is the smartest thing you have ever said!
Me:  LOL.  (I'm guessing that I say, "just a minute" and "just one moment", way too often!)
 
{real}
 
New gift = Re-organizing my Tea Drawer
 
And what goes wonderfully with some Hot apple Cider...?
Baked Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal - extremely easy, delicious and with the flavor of Autumn
Autumn Breakfast
 
Go to Like Mother, Like Daughter to find more contentment...

2 comments:

  1. There's something so comforting about tea drawers - just opening up my tea drawer and looking inside is a little gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I know that feeling!

      Have a blessed day!

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...