"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Meal Planning

For some reason I am really looking forward to cooking up some real traditional Irish dishes for Saint Patrick's Feast Day.

Don't get me wrong, I love all the fun green foods, but something hearty (and non-dyed) is tugging at my stomach heart.

credit


Below are some meal ideas & recipes...and two or three of these recipes result in green foods!

Credit


Found at (where else),  Pinterest.

Skinny Shamrock Shake from Shugary Sweets

Creamy Potato & Leek Soup from Family Gone Healthy  (I will probably cook this on Friday)

Irish Apple Cake with Warm Custard Sauce from The Kitchen McCabe

Colcannon from James & Everett

and for some easy fun Treats & Snacks:

Shamrock Chips (using spinach tortillas) from Zakka life.

and last, but not least:
Shamrock Pretzels from Christianity Cove via Faith Filled Food for Moms

My Journal Memories:
St. Patrick's 2013
St. Patrick's 2013
St. Patrick's 2014

HAPPY FEAST DAY OF 
SAINT PATRICK
+ March 17th +


Wishing you many blessings from our home to yours...

2 comments:

  1. Amazing. I love all 10 Super Green foods in your first photo.

    Happy St Patrick's Day to you and your family.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I eat all but one...
      Happy St. Patrick's Day and blessings to you and your family.

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...