Joining Like Mother, Like Daughter for some pretty, happy, funny and real times.
This week was draining, both physically and emotionally.
Sometimes a girl just needs to take a moment to re-charge and rejuvenate, and add a little joy and laughter to life.
For quite some time several of the moms and daughters have been talking about doing a sleepover. This weekend seemed the perfect time to relax with the girls!
Girls Night In Party
Or what we call:
Manis, Munchies & Movies
That is what we did at our first M.M.M. Mani(cure), (many) Munchies, and (marathon) Movies.
What was on the agenda? Whatever floats your boat!
1. Pick your Polish: DIY Manicures & Pedicures
2. Fascinating Facials
3. Ice Cream Sunday Bar
4. Chick Flicks (see below)
5. Munchies, munchies, munchies
6. Champagne or Cider
7. Board (not bored) Games
8. Downtown Window Shopping
9. Leave Me Alone I’m Trying to Relax (find your own space and veg-out)
10. Favorite Things…fav book, fav facial, fav snack, fav hair treatment, fav thing to do when the boys are not around.
Chick Flick Ideas: Do you have any of these???
· Breakfast At Tiffany’s (1961)
· Princess Bride
· Lark Rise to Candleford (2008)
· Kate and Leopold (2001)
· West Side Story (1961)
· The Parent Trap (1998)
· Pride & Prejudice (or anything Jane Austin)
· Any other suggestions???
What to Bring: pjs or comfy clothes, pillow, toothbrush, favorite things…
Here is a quick re-cap:
We had so.much.fun. that we have decided to make this an annual Mother & Daughter event. Maybe even a bi-annual event. Can't wait.
Visit Like Mother, Like Daughter to find more contentment...