"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Friday, June 1, 2012

~ Still Back-Blogged ~

Well, May has come and gone and I have sooo many things that I want to share here...

I think I will do a monthly blog, and just combine ALL the activities that go on around here.  Maybe next month...?

Today is our 22nd  Wedding Anniversary AND in just two days - On the Feast of the Most Holy Trinity - Conductor will be sealed with the gift of the HOLY SPIRIT during a Confirmation Mass.  Call me crazy but I'm organizing a small reception (most likely 150+ people) for our parish and then a family reception back at my home...while working on a few other projects (film on Adoration for our Diocese, programs for our upcoming Confirmation...) while major construction is going on outside the front entrance of our home...So, we are going to take a rain-check on tonights anniversary celebrations.  :o)

A quick peek at my First Holy Communion class cakes.  Love those cake toppers which I have used for the past several years.

Conductor made this cake topper for my First Communion children's cake - it's made of chocolate from a mold
Asparagus on the grill for the (post reception) BBQ gathering of some of the First Holy Communion children & their families - fun.fun.fun.  Played us some Corn Hole. 
BBQ Reception


OK.  Break's over.  Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...