"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Friday, April 18, 2014

~ Welcome Home ~

~ Welcome ~


To my Catholic Family Journal...and journey.


On Saturday, at the Easter Vigil, several men and women will be received into the Church.  This is such an exciting and sacred time - The Easter Triduum.  

We have been preparing for Easter, during this Lenten season.





Today, Good Friday, is the only day we do not celebrate the Holy Mass.  This is a sobering thought.  No Holy Mass.  {{{I shiver}}}.  






Additionally, this time is special to me, because on April 21st, I will celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of my little cyber-journal.  My blog.  Which was dedicated to Our Mother, Mary.  And to Christ, Our Savior and Redeemer.  



As my children and I look back on our posts, we are reminded of all the joys we share together - as a family, and through our Faith.  

For the first year or so, I kept this blog private.  Very private.  I still do...But, after much prayer & time, I opened the door to our little world.  



Sharing a peek into our Catholic home.  I am happy that I have guests that visit us here.  It is not my goal to try and capture hundreds or even thousands of readers.  It is my goal to share my love...my family and my Faith.  As imperfect as we are.

Sharing the Catholic Faith.  The Catholic Church is such a gift.  No one can really explain....It is something that needs to be experienced.  Because even the pain and suffering is all for a greater glory.



I am so thankful for the gift that my parents gave me...The Catholic Faith.  So rich.  So full.  So home...thank you for your visit.  You are welcome to come over...anytime!

Welcome Home - Click Here



2 comments:

  1. Belated happy, happy anniversary! I continue to be blessed by your blog, family experiences, thoughts, and prayers. A big, big thank you! May our Savior keep you in His love, and may our Blessed Mother continue to intercede for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marcia! I, too, find blessings through your blog. It is encouraging to see other families live their lives, Christ-like. May God richly bless you!

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...