"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

~ Humble Servant ~

Pope Francis I
{happy}
"And now, I would like to give the blessing, but first I want to ask you a favour. Before the bishop blesses the people I ask that you would pray to the Lord to bless me – the prayer of the people for their Bishop. Let us say this prayer – your prayer for me – in silence."     ~ Pope Francis I 

Viva il Papa!
 




"I will now give my blessing to you and to the whole world, to all men and women of good will. Brothers and sisters, I am leaving you. Thank you for your welcome. Pray for me and I will be with you again soon. We will see one another soon. Tomorrow I want to go to pray to the Madonna, that she may protect Rome."  
                                                                                                        ~ Pope Francis I

 We are so Joyful with the news of our new Holy Father!  My children made a special request...


It's like a mini-Easter...total JOY and Happiness!
{pretty} delicious
We LOVE our Papa!
and He LOVES Us!
















{funny}
We began our Cardinal & Conclave craft a couple days ago.  Yesterday we read a guide to the Conclave and prayed earnestly for the election of our pope and wondering Who will the Holy Spirit call to lead the Church? while working on our wooden cardinal craft....
This morning we attended Mass to pray for our Pope...and then the WHITE SMOKE appeared....shortly after 7:00PM (Rome time) today (3-13-13) the white smoke emerged from the chimney of the Sistine Chapel!

Habemus Papam!

{real}
"Good night and sleep well!"
                                                    ~ Pope Francis I 


~ Go to Like Mother, Like Daughter to find more contentment ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Share it here...