"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

~ Mater Eucharistiae ~

Jennifer over at Catholic Inspired will debut...
 

The rules are very simple:

  1. The post must be Catholic centered.
  2. No items for sale.
  3. Link back to her blog (http://www.catholicinspired.com/2013/08/tiny-flowers-and-big-vases-what-problem.html ) , so others can join in and see everyone's great links!
Hope to visit you over at Catholic: And Living it!" link up on the second Wednesday of each month! 


~*~*~***~*~*~

I can distinctly remember how thrilled we were to have TEA WITH MARY...

Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, that is.
Sr. Maria Fatima, O.P and Sr. Mary Judith, O.P.
 
When the day finally arrived for our TOTALLY TERRIFIC TEA, everyone enjoyed the Sisters visit and talks and stories...it was indeed a lovely afternoon.  There were A LOT of smiles and happiness.
Little Lamb with Sr. Mary Judith, O.P.


And NOW,

The Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist have a new album which will be available...to bring A LOT OF SMILES AND HAPPINESS, whenever you enjoy a cup of tea or whenever and wherever!...On,

AUGUST 13, 2013

This beautiful musical recording will feature 15 selections of Sacred Music, all dedicated to Jesus...through (who else!?) MARY!!!  O:o)

And, guess what!?

You can pre-order this recording by going to the pre-order link from the Dominican Sisters of Mary website:


You can go "behind the scenes" to watch how the recording of Mater Eucharistiae was made by going here...Mater Eucharistiae

Oh yes, and please remember to keep them in your prayers...


 

"Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You."

~*~

"Mary, Mother of Jesus, be my mother too."

~*~

"Jesus meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine."
~*~
"O, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recouse to thee."
~*~
"Sacred Heart of Jesus, I implore that I may love You forevemore."
 
~ prayer taken from Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist

doily hand-made with love from my mother...

 


Linking up to Catholic Bloggers Network
2013 Monthly Link-Up Blitz

Catechism & Aplogetics


8 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see nuns wearing their habits. Here in the UK, in our church at least, the nuns are in civies. You can't tell they are nuns from what they wear.

    Priests too, sometimes in shops or in town, are seen without their white collars.

    Prayers for your nuns.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is nice to see the nuns in their habits, and priests in there clerics. It is such a beautiful (and wordless) witness to Him.

    Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an admirable congregation! I also enjoyed following your back-links and reviewing your family's happy times with them. I will be spending time visiting their site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy their site, Marcia!

      It's always wonderful to have you visit...God bless you and your family!

      Delete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful!!! My husband and I have been admiring the Dominican Sisters! To have tea with them would be such a blessing!! Next time you have them over for tea, can we come, too!?
    My husband calls the Dominican Sister "My Girls". I think I could get jealous, but I know he means that in a good way! ;-)
    Your statue of Our Lady is just gorgeous, too! Blessings to you and your family! Thank you so much for adding this to our link-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have an open invitation to Tea with the Dominican Sisters!
      Thank you so much for your Link-Up and for all your beautiful and creative work that you so generously share!
      Many blessings to you and your family...

      Delete
  5. I was tidying up the other day and found yellow hand-made doilies just like the one in your photo made by my mother. Brought back memories.

    Thank you for this post.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To all our mothers and loved ones, a very blessed Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary - Our Mother!

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...