"Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done unto me according to thy will." ~ Luke 1:38

Saturday, December 15, 2012

~ Cookie Exchange Extravaganza ~

 
How sweet is this?...Super Sweet

Last night was our Home School Group's 17th Annual Cookie Exchange, which a friend organized and I hosted (at my home).  Praying together is part of our gathering. 
Prayers which lift the mind and heart to God.
Prayers which are much needed.
 
~ The Savory ~
I was able to capture only a few dishes on my camera...
Grape tomatoes, gouda cheese & spanish olives...
hand-made with love by Butterfly and Little Lamb
Spinach & cheese mini-quiche...
not hand-made, but still savory good.
Sweet Potato with Sea Salt

~ Sharing Samples & Recipes ~



remember these?  We decreased the baking time to 8-9 minutes
and increased the chile powder from 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp.
~ The Sweet Swap ~


~ Liquid Refreshments ~
Again, I was not able to capture all the libations drinks

Fresh mint & lemons from the garden...

~ Gifts for moi? ~
Very sweet ladies...surprised me with gifts.  Unexpected. 
Generous Guests ~ Happy Hostess

Green Tea with fresh Jasmine...blooms in hot water.  Fun & enjoyable!

~ Friends & Family Plate or Perpetual Sharing ~
This is a fun and wonderful idea...happy to share! (on the back, I wrote in permanant marker the travels it has made so far...I added our family name and the names of the predecessors.  It will be fun to see where its traveled...who knows, maybe it will come back some year day?


If you would like to organize or host your own cookie Exchange,
here is one method that might help get you started.



Linking up to Sweet Boutique, Super Sweet Saturday...

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks fantastic. There are some good looking cookies and cute boxes too! Thanks for sharing on Super Sweet Saturday.
    Steph
    swtboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to go back and include the cookies names & recipes...

      Delete

Have a thought? Share it here...